Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is my very first blog post on "Dixon Angels".

I've got a lot of catching up to do because Holly and I have been married 11 years now and we adopted our three kids last October.  So if this is going to be anything like a journal, I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

I guess I'll start out with the most recent happenings and go back.  How does that sound?

Well, Rashad celebrated his birthday just yesterday.  He turned 5 on November 2nd.  He's no longer a little toddler.  And I'm kinda torn about it.  On one had I would love to have him stay a cute little chubby cheeked boy with a lisp, and on the other hand, he is my biggest helper and so the bigger he gets the bigger help he'll be.  I guess for now I'll continue to let him grow.
















No comments:

Post a Comment